An Apostle's Creed
- An Apostle's Creed - In his first major print interview and one of the most comprehensive contributions to the debate on the role of the church in Irish public life, the Archbishop of Dublin Dr Kevin McNamara explains why he thinks divorce is a plague, why he wanted to be a priest, what he thinks of modern Ireland, his views on sexuality, feminism and censorship, what he thinks of socialism and capitalism, the Latin Mass and the devil.
- Dancing On The Coffin Lids - Gene Kerrigan at the Progressive Democrats' National Conference.
- Whatever You're Having Yourself - James Kirby reports on the dirty war behind the push to sell an ever-increasing number of new beers to the Irish drinker.
- The Life And Times Of Conor Cruise O'Brien - The third and final part of Fintan O'Toole's biographical profile looks at the strange odyssey that led a passionate defender of civil liberties to the position of stern upholder oflaw and order.
- World Cup '86 - By Paddy Agnew. Group by group, team by team, the most insightful guide to the players, the tacticians and the behindthe-scenes battles. In full colour.
All Digital Magazines